Join political leaders and community activists as we discuss the progressive approach to opioid addiction and criminal justice in Upper Darby, and how we as a community can come together to effectively improve the political, criminal, and medical response to this epidemic.
- Robert D. Ashford, BSW, National Advocate and Recovery Specialist
- Rob Reed, Executive Deputy Attorney General
- Rep. Margo Davidson, State District 164
- Bradford Bitting, Combat Veteran
- Damien Warsavage, Recovery Specialist
- Jerry Sanders, Retired Deputy Sheriff
- Jennifer O’Mara, Candidate for State District 165
With special message from Attorney General Josh Shapiro
This event is cohosted by ADA SEPA and Turn PA Blue.
100 Green Ave
Lansdowne, PA 19050
Google map and directions